Twitter Account Suspended for no reason

LuSeaBee
@LuSeaBee I'm Mrs. Press ►

So my account @LuSeaBee got suspended for no reason at all. I got no warning or whatsoever, it just...stopped functioning. Stopped seeing my TL, followers/following count and DM is still stuck on 4 days ago (when i got suspended). Changed mail, changed password nothing, sent complaints, tried asking for explanation, still nada.

I really did nothing wrong other than follow people, reply/mention, DM and that's pretty much it. Been 4 years i've been using Twitter and nothing of this kind has ever happened to my account and never have i used it to generate hate/ violence or anything that could break the rules and regluations laid down by you guys.
So, I am confused about why I got suspended for no reason. I didnt break any rule(s). And i'd really appreciate if I could get my account back.

Patiently waiting,

Thank you.

28 weeks 17 hours ago

Replies

nastyavekshynka
@nastyavekshynka nastya vekshyna

Same situation for me... My account was suspended 5 days ago without reason.... Give me back my account please!

28 weeks 15 hours ago
yodadatw
@yodadatw Timothy Warren

Why is my account suspended ?

18 weeks 1 day ago
JCULLI
@JCULLI Cułłi™

Hi twitter, My account (@JCULLI) has been suspended for a week now, I sent an appeal & got an automated response, I read over all of the rules & I don't understand why I'm suspended. I sent a reply. I am really worried about losing all of my followers of over 200k & my twitter is really beneficial to my career. I just really hope I'm am not suspended forever. Can I at least know why I was suspended? I have been using twitter for over 3 years & I always follow the guidelines I never spam my followers, i try to stay within the daily follow limit & I never send hate mail or anything like that. For the past week I've been back on Facebook only because my twitter is suspended & I hate it! Can you guys please just give me another chance! What ever I did wrong I promise it will not happen again! You have my word. Thank you.

16 weeks 6 days ago
nceg2014
@nceg2014 NCEG2014

Dear Twitter, my account @nceg2014 has got suspended for no reason. Kindly un suspend my account.

15 weeks 1 hour ago
sanjeevchadha8
@sanjeevchadha8 sanjeev chadha

Sir, with request we ask for the reason for the suspension of the twitter account. If you any point of time think that any tweet reply is not good , It would always be better that the same warning should be given on the mail id given at your end. Twitter is earning the respect of the millions because they find such a place where they can express their views and help us to reach to the friends circle. We once again apologies for the wrong behaviour which is against your term and conditions. We assure that we will take all step to ensure that the views expressed are within the limits. Further as partner we expect that you will from time to time will educate the people joining the twitter to control which will help and reduce the complaints.

14 weeks 5 days ago
muzzamilali
@muzzamilali Muzzamil

same my account also suspended without any reason
please guys help me to resolve this issue please please please
I want my account back please
what will I do please tell me my friends
waiting for the favourable reply

Regards
Muzzamil

14 weeks 5 days ago
YouthOakIgnited
@YouthOakIgnited ♰ Oakeola Youth ♰

NO RESON SUSPENDED SO EMBARRASSED MY PASTOR IS ON THIS SITE AND THE PARENTS

12 weeks 5 days ago
YouthOakIgnited
@YouthOakIgnited ♰ Oakeola Youth ♰

YOU HAVE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE NOT PROFFESIONAL

12 weeks 5 days ago
ClutteredC
@ClutteredC Cluttered Closet

My account has been suspended even though I haven't don't anything. I have requested via ticket several times that it be rectified but I still have not heard back from anyone. Can this issue be dealt with as I need twitter as a means of communication with others. Thanks

12 weeks 5 days ago
beauhyfr
@beauhyfr Paige

Dear twitter, my account @beauhyfr was suspended 1 week and 2 days ago. I've tried everything possible. I sent many forms, I've tweeted delbius, I've tweeted twitter support (done on a different account), and I've done so much research. Yet still no email reply. I even switched emails because gmail was having glitches where it was deleting emails. So I figured that was the reason for not getting a reply from you guys. But I guess not. To be honest with you, I honestly don't even know how I got my account suspended. I have been using twitter for about 3-4 years now, And I respect you guys so much. I've reread over all of the rules, and I don't see anything that I've done wrong. Twitter is a daily use for me. I just don't understand why my twitter was suspended in the first place. So please fix this. It would mean so much to me if you could. Thank you.

Sincerely, Paige.

11 weeks 2 days ago
yaruu_kh
@yaruu_kh YARUU COMPOSER

My account was suspended 2 days ago. What happens? I broke the rules of Twitter??? I read all rules of Twitter. Please solve this problem ang give me back my account! Its important! Sorry for my incorrect behavior on Twitter!

10 weeks 1 day ago
cacciuri
@cacciuri GM

i got suspended 2 months ago for no reason without explanation without messages or notice and without any reply to my dozen and dozen of messages. I am not able to delete the account as well. HOW TO SOLVE THIS INCREDIBLE SITUATION????????????????????

10 weeks 1 day ago
880VOLTS
@880VOLTS TWEET KA सौदागर

Unsuspend my account

8 weeks 1 day ago
freddelmer
@freddelmer Fred Delmer

I have no idea why I have not been able to access my account or twitter domains. Been using computers since 1980 and have never experienced this issue and no way to resolve. You have somehow blocked me or I blocked myself. Are you so understaffed that you cannot respond to you customers? Please help me get back to my account or let me create a new one

8 weeks 1 day ago
KimWooBinPH
@KimWooBinPH Woo Bin Philippines

Hi! My account got suspended just now, and I don't even know why. :( I have sent forms for the past hours and I still got no response! Please unsuspend my account; I have important matters going on. Please. Thank you so much!

7 weeks 5 days ago
only1_kchenise
@only1_kchenise ❤️Kee❤️

My account was suspended I have no idea to why? I just joined twitter today?? Please help

6 weeks 6 days ago
sir_coyle_
@sir_coyle_ sir coyle

My account @sir_coyle_ got suspend for no reason can I pls have my account back pls

4 weeks 2 days ago
rxchelria
@rxchelria Unactive

Dear twitter managment
three hours ago i had my account @rxchelria account which had over 9,000 followers on it suspended for no reason at all. I did not condemn any violence or was abusive to any members. This was uncalled for and unexpected. I worked hard for my account and im very disappointed in the unsatisfactory customer service given . Please unsuspend my account

4 weeks 2 days ago
ibeesto
@ibeesto Gypsy ♔ Monster

,Dear Twitter
My account @ibeesto got suspended and i don't know the reason, maybe for spamming or tweeting too much.But I got no warning, It just stopped functioning. I have learned my lesson that I shall not spam or send multiple tweets , I'm really sorry. Please unsuspend my account, Twitter is a daily use for me. Can you please just give me another chance! What ever I did wrong I promise it will not happen again, I'm really sorry again :( . I'd really appreciate if I could get my account back. Thanks so much. Please unsuspend my account

4 weeks 2 days ago
I_MrHumorist
@I_MrHumorist Dilshan Fernando

Dear twitter, I noticed my account @mr_humorist got suspended but i do not know the exact reason. Please help me to solve this problem and unsuspend my account. It has already been 6 days. Need a positive feedback sir.
Please reply me sir.
Thank You

2 weeks 6 days ago
jaakkosf
@jaakkosf jacob petrie

This discussion forum is for developer issues. For user issues, please go to https://support.twitter.com or contact @support. For details on suspended accounts and how to appeal that suspension, visit https://support.twitter.com/articles/15790-my-account-is-suspended

2 weeks 2 days ago