Return to Stormfront White Pride World Wide Main Page Stormfront Radio with Don Black and friends.
Go Back   Stormfront > >
fdonate
Donate Radio Chat Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Lounge Vent or ChitChat. Keep the less serious posts here.

Register now for the Nationalist Solutions Conference
June 28-30 at Montgomery Bell State Park near Nashvillle TN.

Hear David Duke, Kevin MacDonald, Michael Hill, James Edwards
and many other WN leaders. Enjoy fellowship with like-minded activists.

Listen live to Stormfront Radio with Don Black & Friends
Followed by Dr. David Duke.
Weekdays 10:00-11:00am ET | Archives

Callers welcome: 844-769-2944 | Chatroom

New channel for Stormfront Action Radio at 9:00am.

Old 05-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #101
marykelly1888
Forum Member

marykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I AM an UN-Apologetic White Supremacist and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Fromm
Hollyweird's relentless lies and portraits of us as one-dimensional geeks, freaks or sadists is something we have to overcome.

That's why I urge young people not to ape the image of Hollywood Nazis. The twisted people portrayed as movement types in most movies and shows (Law and Order, Hawaii Five-0, Starsky and Hutch -- they've all given WNs a kick in one episode or another) are caricatures.

MaryKelly's recommendation that we "humanize" our image is not just PR. It's offering a true reflection of who we are. I've met the most fascinating WNs with the most amazing interests from bee keeping to hand-gliding to bicycle racing to stamp collecting and everything in between.

Also, newcomers to STORMFRONT would feel more comfortable if they felt that we did more than show off our tattoos and march in rallies. Nothing wrong with these activities, but there's far MORE to us than just that.
>>

Yes there is, Paul, and I hope that people realize that we are not the monsters the spin Drs have made of us. . Not by a longshot. There are huge varieties of Nationalists. I cannot believe a racially/culturally (because race is more than skin deep, it IS about culture as well) person could not fnd their 'niche' here , someplace. Kind of like the way SF has the
Theology " section organized, but we don't as yet , have subsections for WN "groups" probably because that might provide even more troll fodder or another argument (not debate) place for some. If you dont like a WN group, simply leave them alone. Its not as if you will run into them in the grocer or on a train every day. .. So that idea may not work.

I mean, some of these ideas are more for the "already initiated", and some are for the new people.
I would like to see "by regional area" subsections,
but Just becase someone is in your area, doesnt mean they are presently active or will contact you back, I have found. Sometimes you can get more activism/networking/help out of someone geographically far away that has other serious contacts throughout different areas. Live and learn..

Anyway back to the idea that we are not 1 dimensional - that we are more like a regular white person (minus the PC indoctrination) than outsiders would think. The other day I shot down in flames a local on an email list who was making up excuses for why she didnt want her kid to go to a particular school. _
" uh it wasnt the closest one"( to which she backpeddled and equivocated: " oh and there isnt enough parent participation there, even if it was close.." )ou know what that means, it means that the one she did pick, that one isnt close to her house either, meaning she is wiling to go out of her way to go to no doubt a whiter school.
She is not wiling to admit, it isnt the "school" t is the inhabitants of the school that causes its success or becoming a "magent school"
I visited said school, and its 5 kindergartens in which kids were basically lying on the floor, just doofing around , not really doing anthing but playing the most basic , most simplistic of games. There was ONE out of the 5 classes where kids were sitting at desks doing anything that remotely resembled learning. Needless to say, the school is a very non white (some kids I dont even know what they were, not mostly black however other races, undefined).
So it is a "coincidence" that this school has the lowest test scores and the highest # of non English speaking kids? Oh it couldnt be for that reason could it ?
Oh and the highest free school lunch program subscribers? hmm what a coincidence... You see Paul, it is not we who need to make up "excuses" little hypocritical lies to make ourselves feel better and not be judged as "RACIST!" the catch all word for anything that might point out the Truth.

So lets see, what would be other "PC lies"

I dont go downtown at night because , umm, no of course it isnt because of the panhandlers and drug addicts, homeless and criminal element! They are such nice people! Its umm because... oh, my favorite stationary store isnt open then!

The reason I dont want to book a hotel room in east Oakland has nothing at all to do with the ethnic makeup (of course these excuses are said in the haughtiest , offended tones ever) ! Um its because, umm.. it isnt CLOSE to where the meeting is being held, and UMM even if it was, UM there is no good DELI or STARF8cks nearby! yeah thats it!

The easiest and most common one I hear is "its just not close to whatever"...
of course it isnt! because the anti hypocrite lives in a white neighborhood!
marykelly1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:01 PM   #102
Tommy Atkins
Account Inactive

Location: Old Bill reincarnate., To the brave lads of 1914-18
Tommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud ofTommy Atkins has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudAryanMan
Ahh, MK. If I wasn't a married old man, I could fall in love with you!

Stand in line my fellow aged and married friend .

For what its worth I've never claimed to be anything other than a white supremicist, at least as far as the US , the English speaking world and Europe is concerned. I never felt other races were necessarily equal but different notr do I see anything wrong with the use of force when necessary. Hell Haiti was far better off when the blacks were slaves in the 18th century under French rule as was most of Africa. Whites IMO are superior to blacks, Amerinds, Abos etc. All races are not equal as I feel the far Eastern Asians are a superior people, like us, but different.

Nothing wrong with being a white supremicist IMO, but I'm really a throw back to the 19th century anyway.

As for Nazis and all that 20th century stuff, thats really too modern for me. I really think in terms of the Great powers of Europe and their dominance over the rest of the world. A better time in my opinion where . I'd make a great colonial Englishman I think as I tend to be an Imperialist as well.
Screw the natives if they don'y know how to use their resources
Tommy Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:23 PM   #103
Prometheus
Forum Member

Prometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marykelly1888
>>

Well, I am trying to "normalize" WN- instead of "OMG you're a WHAT?" to not get all defensive, and just act like "well, of course Im for my race, DUH , aren't YOU?"
Another thing I would like to see is WN people portrayed as multi dimensional, that yes we are focussed on this as priority but we also have other interests, and do lots of things just like "normal people".. We ARE the guy walking his dog, we ARE the lady in line at the grocery, we are not hidden in an underground basement in an airfield (where did I come up with that one? heh ).
Very true!

I maintain that we simply become people who are respected and who's opinions are respected, then its easy.
We really are just ordinary folk, and it is as ordinary folk that we will appeal to others.

It is much less confrontational that way.

PS, I like the way that you are surprised that others aren't for their race.

Nice..

and it works, I do it too.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:57 AM   #104
marykelly1888
Forum Member

marykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond reputemarykelly1888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Atkins
Stand in line my fellow aged and married friend .

For what its worth I've never claimed to be anything other than a white supremicist, at least as far as the US , the English speaking world and Europe is concerned. I never felt other races were necessarily equal but different notr do I see anything wrong with the use of force when necessary. Hell Haiti was far better off when the blacks were slaves in the 18th century under French rule as was most of Africa. Whites IMO are superior to blacks, Amerinds, Abos etc. All races are not equal as I feel the far Eastern Asians are a superior people, like us, but different.

Nothing wrong with being a white supremicist IMO, but I'm really a throw back to the 19th century anyway.

As for Nazis and all that 20th century stuff, thats really too modern for me. I really think in terms of the Great powers of Europe and their dominance over the rest of the world. A better time in my opinion where . I'd make a great colonial Englishman I think as I tend to be an Imperialist as well.
Screw the natives if they don'y know how to use their resources
I told him , Political "love" doesnt count the same way..I appreciate the warmth though. a happy moment counts for a lot in my world!

Anyone who loves their people (namely US) is going to be called a "WS" "Evil Nazi" "Hater"
which is well, just weird. Are the people at Ren Faires haters too, because its pretty darn white at those, and they are usually Euro afficionados as well. Sierra Club? "White Environmental Supremacists"
Ya know, I betcha could find a "supremacist" antime ya have the "best" at anything, huh? maybe we should just outlaw "best" period..It will just be the "Different awards!" yeah!
I guess the folks who study English literature, that makes them all " English Supremacists" as well (or would that be Lingustic Supremacists? it's a slippery slope ), because they are not studying Swahili . Darn them, wasting their time pouring over Homer and Shakespeare when they could be reading "Aborginal Classics"..
Didnt adopt a non white kid from a 3rd world country? ahhh, more "haters"..
If we can reach the pinnacle of self hate, perhaps we can be like these two..
Here, they satirize "white family" , you know , what they should have been doing , rather than these "grab a child from every continent, 'do gooder' missions"

from W magazine july 2005

but what are they really doing? Has this man lost his friggin mind? Im talking SSI needs to send him a check,not hollywood.

lost it, whacko. not normal, not something to emulate, completely and totally SPUN. These two could do "more" if they wished to assuage their "white guilt/money syndrome" by simply writing checks, rather than just adopting a kid or two or ten. They have millions, that would build more schools or wells than trying to adopt the world.Not that it really ever changes anything to throw money at these places, but this is just self serving attention seeking craziness.

and to make matters worse, its not as if they cannot have kids, their own biological kids, or even adopt a white kid, or ten. And dont tell me hollywood people dont adopt white kids, look at Rosie o"Donnell, shes got at least 2-3 of them. Has to be some kind of self hate happening here. Of course you wont find it in the kosher DSM (manual for shrinks that lists all the "official" mental illnesses) but you will in the White Nationalist version..
Old 05-06-2006, 04:00 AM   #105
Paul Fromm

Paul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: I AM an UN-Apologetic White Supremacist and

White Supremacist? They said it, not us.

The matter of superiority was settled, not when Whites boasted about their achievements, but when people from all over the Third World flooded to our shores -- Canada, the U.S. Australia, and Europe. They'll lie, bribe, beg, cajole, wheel and deal to get here.

Why? It's axiomatic that no one knowingly leaves one place, especially his homeland, for a worse place. Proof? How many people are lined up at the Haitian or Congolese [or whatever name they're calling it now, the People's Democratic Butchery of Zaire or whatever) Embassies seeking permission to immigrate there? Why not?

Because even the most hopeless dullard knows these are hell holes! Who'd want to go there?

White Supremacy? We don't have to say it, friends. The immigration invasion says it for us!
Paul Fromm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 04:06 AM   #106
Paul Fromm

Paul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud ofPaul Fromm has much to be proud of
Unhappy Angelina Jolie

MaryKelly, you've blighted my night by posting the pic of that hopeless slag Angelina Jolie.

There are many needy White kids whom she could have adopted. No, she chose to go off to Cambodia and get her own, genuine little Cambodian kid. So much does she prefer others, that UNESCO, I believe, has made her their poster thingy.

Now, apparently, she and Brad Pitt and in Namibia She's pregnant and wants her kid born in Africa.

Her behaviour is pathological. She's the stuff of nightmares.

Hope I don't see her in my dreams doing the toya toya (hubba, hubba, Xhosa dance). If I do, it's all your fault, MaryKelly.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:35 AM   #107
united states of zionism
Forum Member

united states of zionism has a spectacular aura aboutunited states of zionism has a spectacular aura aboutunited states of zionism has a spectacular aura about

Whites are the best, all others are inferior.

It may be blunt, but its the truth.
united states of zionism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 03:26 PM   #108
marykelly1888
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Fromm
White Supremacist? They said it, not us.

The matter of superiority was settled, not when Whites boasted about their achievements, but when people from all over the Third World flooded to our shores -- Canada, the U.S. Australia, and Europe. They'll lie, bribe, beg, cajole, wheel and deal to get here.

Why? It's axiomatic that no one knowingly leaves one place, especially his homeland, for a worse place. Proof? How many people are lined up at the Haitian or Congolese [or whatever name they're calling it now, the People's Democratic Butchery of Zaire or whatever) Embassies seeking permission to immigrate there? Why not?

Because even the most hopeless dullard knows these are hell holes! Who'd want to go there?

White Supremacy? We don't have to say it, friends. The immigration invasion says it for us!

Yes, and the rest of the world that believes in White Supremacy as well, though they will never admit it as FACT, only that we THINK it is so..
We only THINK that we have the best, it's just an hallucination, isn't it Paul?
Why , it never occurred to me, but perhaps I should start importing drinking water from Uganda!
Or hey, shoudlnt I be driving an African car? what? They don't have cars? Must be an Evil European Invention. Of course, we most likely STOLE the idea from them, you know, back when they were "Egyptians"..and had BMW's and Aston Martins, remmeber , before the "Scary White People" took it all away..

(Daddy, tell me another story, pleeeeassseeee...)

So where will they follow us next, when they have taken over our fair country and turned it into a ghastly slum, when those of us who could leave, have gone?
What will life be like for the "leftover whites" when the propenents of "Diversity" have most likely left the continent, where they can promote their agenda, from say, Greenland?
You might like this, I wrote it regarding the hypocrisy of the "Diversity(Anti-European) Sympathizers"
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t292176/

Last edited by marykelly1888; 05-06-2006 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:31 PM   #109
Prometheus
Forum Member

Prometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant futurePrometheus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marykelly1888
Yes, and the rest of the world that believes in White Supremacy as well, thought they will never admit it as FACT, only that we THINK it is so..
We only THINK that we have the best, it's just an hallucination, isn't it Paul?
Why , it never occurred to me, but perhaps I should start importing drinking water from Uganda!
Or hey, shoudlnt I be driving an African car? what? They don't have cars? Must be an Evil European Invention. Of course, we most likely STOLE the idea from them, you know, back when they were "Egyptians"..and had BMW's and Aston Martins, remmeber , before the "Scary White People" took it all away..

(Daddy, tell me another story, pleeeeassseeee...)

So where will they follow us next, when they have taken over our fair country and turned it into a ghastly slum, when those of us who could leave, have gone?
What will life be like for the "leftover whites" when the propenents of "Diversity" have most likely left the continent, where they can promote their agenda, from say, Greenland?
You might like this, I wrote it regarding the hypocrisy of the "Diversity(Anti-European) Sympathizers"
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t292176/

You don't have to prove it. You just have to call their bluff.

Everyone says that white people 'stole' everything. Ask them to give it back.
If they say the land was stolen. Tell them if they believe that, they should leave.

If they say white nations are oppressing non-whites, then tell them you support the removal of non-whites from this oppressive atmosphere and send them back to their own nations.

You get the idea. Antis make this claim, but never have to live it.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:57 PM   #110
Paul Fromm

Exclamation Re: I AM an UN-Apologetic White Supremacist and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
You don't have to prove it. You just have to call their bluff.

Everyone says that white people 'stole' everything. Ask them to give it back.
If they say the land was stolen. Tell them if they believe that, they should leave.

If they say white nations are oppressing non-whites, then tell them you support the removal of non-whites from this oppressive atmosphere and send them back to their own nations.

You get the idea. Antis make this claim, but never have to live it.
Good point, Prometheus. Those who sing the mantra, "we stole the land from the Indians," should, indeed, be challenged: If you believe that, give the piece that you own to the nearest Indian band and go back to Europe, if they'll take you.

That's what the Iranian President is doing with the Holocaust Lobby and their camp followers. If you Europeans really believe you committed crimes, compensate the Jews with a part of your country, not by giving them another people's land -- Palestine.

The same approach can be used for those who believe in affirmative action -- we call it "employment equity" up here, but it's the same anti-White scam: If you believe in special preference for minorities, let them have YOUR job.

Watch the spluttering, back tracking and bobbing and weaving begin.