BDP

BloodyNora
Well, rleague.com is finished, along with the BDP on there, so any port in a storm. Same usernames & passwords apply here. Same owners & system too apparently, so at least there's something for those that wont use facebook etc.
View older comments 30 of 27186
Nancy
Or watching bulldogs attacking in the 20.
Nancy
Clarke can't help how his voice sounds it is just annoying to listen to for more than 2 minutes. Don't have a problem with what he says it is just that voice.
Marki_V1
Or watching Tolman taking a hit up on the..... Doesn't matter. Tolman taking a hit up - period.
Zef.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/forget-clinton-and-trump--americas-democracy-is-broken-and-they-cant-fix-it-20161103-gshl3c.html

This is an excellent, excellent article regardless of wether you're right or left.

Use one of your 30 free views on this one.
Zef.
The dangers of non-compulsory voting are laid bare in that article. Those supporting it are either dangerously naïve or pushing an interest.

Combine it with the uniquely (thankfully) jerry-manders of the U.S electorate boundarys and it's quite clear that Members of Congress are not elected, they're appointed.
JoeCool
There is obviously a lot broken with the US political system. Chaos will reign in the US with the likely Clinton win or the less likely Trump win.

The main issues for the Aussie system are the obstructive Senate with the emergence of the Greens, Xenophopn and One Nation and the lack of co-operation and co-ordination from the layer of State Government. Australia is now in a state of chronic legislative paralysis.
dman2016
Clarke finishes most statements with an upward inflection?... Like everything's a question?... I'm Ron burgundy?...
OldDogFan
Marki. There is nothing wrong with Tolman taking a hit up. . As long as the timing and frequency are correct.
annav3
Canterbury Bulldogs poach veteran Wests Tigers recruiter Warren McDonnell

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/canterbury-bulldogs-poach-veteran-wests-tigers-recruiter-warren-mcdonnell-20161105-gsipgk.html
Villian
So they poached him hey....

surely there would have been some better candidates out there??
annav3
Graham to step down as Bulldogs skipper
JAMES Graham has spoken to Canterbury officials about relinquishing the club captaincy in a bid to return to his barnstorming best.
annav3
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/bulldogs/james-graham-could-stand-down-as-bulldogs-captain-for-2017/news-story/3a733c00d86731de680158f8eae85398
annav3
like who Villian?
annav3
The inspirational Bulldog now looks certain to step down with either Josh Jackson or Aiden Tolman to lead the club next year.
DanDruff
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/03/youve-been-trumped-too-film-donald-trump#comments

Imagine if Trump does win...he'd be suing someone near on every week for something they said/wrote about him.
Marki_V1
It better be Jackson.....or at least JMoz.

Certainly not Tolman.
I'd have to change clubs..
Nancy
Please be Tolman.
DanDruff

We'd certainly miss these post match interviews with JG and Des. Tols may be a horticulturalist tho so all good.
Marki_V1
Good point DD.
Might be better someone talks about grass growing than nose fart their way through some journo questions.

Has Des blamed the state of the pitch yet? Could be the reason our completions aren't over 80%....
DanDruff
Des' arrogant attitude sure doesn't help with our press coverage and the reporters would hate him for trying to belittle them. Although we've never been media darlings, all the unnecessary "attitude" from Des goes to our negative energy I believe. It takes away from the players concentration on just getting the simple things right... they really need enthusiastic well planned, easily executed training sessions and game day tactics.

Looking at the game this morning, we desperately need Holmes as Fullback. A must signing of those available for next year.

And we can see that David Klemmer is running effectively and doing his job in conjunction with the other forwards. So Des' influence has hampered him as well as Jackson who have been asked to do too much defence and their attack has suffered.

It's a simple game that Des has stuffed up for the Dogs.
Zef.
You blokes really are just finding anything you can to keep pushing your barrow.

You've gone way past criticism to just being boringly strident.

Has any press complained about Des's press conferences, any sponsors and fans that count? The press f***in' love him, they sweat on a Hasler quote or even non-quote.

Bennett's the guy they're after in case you haven't noticed.

F***in' drama queens, your girdle's showing.
JoeCool
I think Tolman is a good choice. He questions the refs without looking like he's going to axe murder them.

On another matter, Eastwood had one run in the test for 9m. Is he still getting his breath back from that intercept try?
Zef.
The opportunity is there to have a Captain who's on field 80 mins every week every year.

And there's years in front of him.

Again, I can't see how there's any debate.

It has to be Jacko.
steveswr
Trump must be getting close to a cert......Hillary needs some teflon. In USA at moment and it is all trump. As I said all along there has only been one focus and that was trump. Gonna be in Memphis the day of election....a city that has seen one or two riots
BeCool
How much does the asx 200 go up or down on Wednesday depending on result?

Already lost 6-7% over last 2 weeks ish as people get out of it in fear of trump winning and the market getting hammered.

I'd say if Hilary wins could see a 8-10% increase in asx 200 on Wednesday and if trump wins maybe a 8-10 decrease.

Whichever way it goes will probably come back a bit a day or 2 later maybe halfway.

From a selfish investment point of view I want trump to win so I can buy in at a 10% ish discount - don't buy the doom n gloom stuff if he wins.. He's just hot air IMO.. Will probably do nothing if he gets in.. As nonsensical policies will never get passed
Marki_V1
I like it BeCool......
Sleeveofwizard
Love it @BeCool. Will be following too.

I would not be the least bit surprised, if elected, he (Trump) is unable to serve out the term on medical grounds.
Marki_V1
Damn. The Glory were held to a draw at home by the wanderers.

To make matters worse....QPR could only manage a draw with Forest and now dangling somewhere near relegation....
Zef.
I'll keep trusting Nate Silver until he's ever proven wrong. He's got Clinton with a 3 point and 50 electoral votes lead and steady.

His final and reputational prediction is always election eve so we'll have to wait until then for the decree. And before you say it's easy to get it right on election eve - no it's not. Everyone tries and he's the only one batting at 99.5
Zef.
BTW, he's only had Trump ahead once, for one day and half a point. The day? - The Republican Convention the day Trump was confirmed as nominee.
Please or register to comment here
pwryan1234
ok fair enough - i like to gamble (within ...
pwryan1234
nice to have a punt
Sunglasses
jockey got unbalanced and lost control, co...
Sunglasses
of course
yllus
Fml...
huff74
Bang ....... had the odds boost on the 1.....
pwryan1234
1. Black Warrior (EW) Cork Race 2 Stake: $...
huff74
If anyone bets NBA the Celtics have 2 star...
Zapsbestips
Think Crystal Lad has a chance at Sandown
pwryan1234
ive put 5 bucks on crystal lad
pwryan1234
getting 1 and five on the totts etc
pwryan1234
long race though 3200m
Zapsbestips
Hard to beat No 5
pwryan1234
he can do it cuummmon
pwryan1234
bbbooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm
pwryan1234
oh sorry wrong horse doh
Zapsbestips
Too good :(
huff74
I am with you pwryan

Racing Discussions

Overtheodds - Let's hope so Norts, Stood out to me last night without p...
KimNedHathaway - Yeah watch them say the QE is her grand final then run he...
Cire - NZ and HK racing aka ATM, looking forward to getting anot...
AtoZ_SydMelb - Mancity20. How does it work
AtoZ_SydMelb - Discipline and money management . No turning back
CountDooku - I reckon gator look a like TPK might be mistaken. I'm not...
Cire - NZ and HK racing aka ATM, looking forward to getting anot...
FarNorthForm - Cheers Punter. Will have a look further. Risa has all his...
footy99 - there's gunna be some big changes to this team over the s...
NineStartMaiden - Congratulations PP. And the win was on ladies day too!! W...
GOLFERPAUL - AN old email from Sportsbet Congratulations! The conveni...
Biscmark888 - I wish mate coke is my brand now puntah . Bis
eagle - Well since my original post the next big thing has actual...
antlowes - Thanks for the competition. Those tipping the Oaks winner...
Biscmark888 - Having a good day but not so good at k hong macsta bis
dekkyboy - nice little sunday novelty bet !
Macsta - Send him back to u k money muncher

Promote Your Tips

Cire - Don't you think I will post the betting records there bef...
THEGREATBOYDA - Tips have been carefully selected and I have finally reac...
GOLDMINE - Looking for more winning profit like today with Mondays s...
Dreqqa - Good luck BA. That last few hours at Winged Foot was amaz...
barnett77 - 11 Tips Monday Another Profitable day Sunday, # 4 Best Be...
leeman - 7 tips for tomorrow and in profit
Profit.machine - Profit so far today : $940 Investment: $1900ROI: 49%We ar...
abs - Another winner at $3.8. 5 down. A few to go.

Other Sports

Dos - Nice gav yeah I thought okc was good value but I have a p...
NGavin85 - Gone 3 multis for tomorrows games.1. Panthers / GB / Gian...
esp - Thanks might pay to leave it out FFW
FapFapWin - combine 3 legs $2.44 odds
Zef. - BTW, he's only had Trump ahead once, for one day and half...
BeCool - 1:1 within 5 min then nada. 👎By jingo By crikey ill get e...
redgreenwig - One for tonight. Mildura R7-1 ULTIMATE LUCK ew. GL.
CountDooku - They are 1.33 I'm tempted to transfer 💰
NGavin85 - Phew! Won today's bet.
CountDooku - Billy has offered a conciliatory hand to Lyon.They will c...
Niblett - His weak as piss.. Pressures on and he folds like a deck ...
Tony182 - The sky tipster should shut up i bet he not backing his tips
NGavin85 - Ccccccuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiieeessssss
trotters - Why is the t@b always last to go up fixed odds ffs.
BeCool - I don't believe they do cash out on tote pools.If you are...
BeCool - Drought lol Enjoy your work
Punter88 - Just thought i start a thread & see what the punters actu...
FapFapWin - you can steam it online james

Forum Rules

The forum is here for the enjoyment of our users. If you post anywhere on Punters.com.au you agree to the commenting terms. We reserve the right to remove any posts it deems to be inappropriate. Anyone in breach of the terms may risk having their account suspended or permanently removed. Tough love.