Community Staff

The Staff will always try their best to answer questions in this Forum, but we are human, and do need to rest sometimes, so we also rely on the helpful Community (you!) to help answer each other's questions as well.

Note: Our staff business hours are Monday through Friday, 9AM – 6PM EST.

• Mark staff 1 year ago
    *** BEFORE YOU POST ***
    1) Please check your spam folder for your confirmation email. It sometimes winds up there.
    2) Please note, it can take up to 1 HOUR for you to receive your email confirmation.

After waiting 1 hour and checking your spam folder, if you still have not received a confirmation email for your new account or for an email address you added to your already existing account or if the confirmation link that your received is not working, please post below. By ADDING A NEW COMMENT. Please do not reply to a previous comment.
  • Hello! I have sent 3 (or 4) requests for an e.mail confirmation. I've checked all spam and junk folders. No confirmation. Your service has been recommended to me both professionally and personally.

Currently under deadline on the West Coast!

Hoping to hear from Vimeo soon!

Thank you.

Rossana
  • Mark staff 7 days ago
    Confirmed!
  • Thank you very much, Mark! We look forward to getting started with Vimeo.

Kind regards,

Rossana
  • Ian Durkin staff 7 days ago
    Great!
  •  
  • Berlin Cameron 7 days ago
    Hi, also one of the people who can't receive a confirmation email. Oddly enough, I received an email when I deleted the account and tried to start over but cannot seem to get the first email to activate.
    Can you please help?
    Thanks!
    Berlin Cameron
  • Mark staff 7 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • factory lab 7 days ago
    no, I can activate my account from another computer vimeo plus. I do?

Link: vimeo.com/upload
  • Ian Durkin staff 7 days ago
    Hi, I'm not sure what you are asking. But, I have verified your account.
  • factory lab 6 days ago
    my account is vimeo plus, but when I open it from another desktop, it's just basic?
  • Ian Durkin staff 6 days ago
    Thanks for explaining. Are you referring to the account that you are posting with now or to a different account? If it is the latter, can you link me to it?
  • factory lab 6 days ago
    I confirm my account from another cumputador, and in this, if you recognize me as a user vimeo plus, the problem where my stuff up, I only recognize a basic vimeo account. This should not happen, if I make my log in with my username and personal password, user should access as vimeo plus, on any computer. Please a solution.
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    It looks like you have accidentally created two accounts. Can you find a link to your other account?
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    vimeo.com/user9900770 Is it this one? This is using a different email address.
  •  
  • Brad Carter 6 days ago
    Have requested confirmation email multiple times. I have checked my spam folder. It's not here.

Thanks!
  • Ian Durkin staff 6 days ago
    You're all set, Brad. Sorry for the trouble.
  • Brad Carter 6 days ago
    Thanks!
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    No doubt!
  •  
  • Airin Sanguansin 6 days ago
    No confirmation email
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • People Show 6 days ago
    Hi,

there is a ridiculous spam filter on my email, so confirmation things rarely get through. Can you confirm it for me? Thanks.
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    Confirmed!
  • People Show 6 days ago
    Thank you Mark!
  • Mark staff 6 days ago
    No problem!
  •  
  • Bill Bennie 5 days ago
    Hi,
    No confirmation email.
    Thanks.
  • Mark staff 5 days ago
    Confirmed!
  •  
  • Medical Banks pro 5 days ago
    Hi,
    No confirmation email. The payment is falling, I think the field for for the Card Holder is too small and won't fit.
    Thanks.
  • Ian Durkin staff 5 days ago
    You're all set!
  •  
  • Medical Banks pro 5 days ago
    Thank you so much!
  • Mark staff 5 days ago
    Cheers!
  •  
  • Li-Wen Monk 4 days ago
    haven't received confirmation email(s). Can you help?
  • Ian Durkin staff 4 days ago
    You're all set.
  •  
  • Paul Howe 1 day ago
    Hi...I got the email confirmation but when I click the link it won't take me to a page. Says I have an interent connection problem....which I know can't be right....because I'm on here now (lol).
  • Daniel Hayek staff 1 day ago
    Looks like it's working, enjoy Vimeo.
  •  
  • Luisa Higgs 1 day ago
    I urgently require an invoice for a credit card payment. please advise
    Luisa
  • Daniel Hayek staff 1 day ago
    Please email support@vimeo.com
  •  
  • Hallo
    I have misspelt our email adres i can not change it.
    It's webmaster@sh.se not webbmaster@sh.se
  • I have received an email for my new email account but i can still not upload a video as the old email adress is still there. Please help!

Link: vimeo.com/upload/video
  • Daniel Hayek staff 9 hours ago
    Please email support (@) vimeo dot com to resolve this
  •  
  • Bert Crowson 10 hours ago
    Cannot change obsolete email bert53fl@gmail.com to new email bnc2k@austin.rr.com. Have checked spam box and all FAQs. Will appreciate any help you can give.
  • Daniel Hayek staff 9 hours ago
    Hi Bert, Please email support (@) vimeo dot com to resolve this
  •  
This conversation is missing your voice. Take five seconds to join Vimeo or log in.

Forum Rules

1. Be nice: Even if you disagree with someone, you need to keep your tone civil and reasonable.
  2. Keep on topic: Please keep discussions relevant to each topic and avoid multiple topic posts.
  3. Don't Spam: Show restraint with your posting frequency. We're all doing cool stuff on Vimeo, but if we post about it too much, it can be distracting.
  4. Respect the Staff: The entire Community Staff were users once, just like you. We try very hard to answer everyone's questions, so please be cool.
  5. Still have questions? Watch this tutorial.

Advertisement