DTD specification is hidden! Don't you want people to see it? ;)

From: Joe Khoobyar <joe.khoobyar@wftech.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:20:09 -0500 (EST)
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>
It was extremely hard for me to find the DTD specification on your site.  Obviously, simply doing a search on "DTD" or even "DTD Specification" will just pull up a list of specific DTD's.  Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just have a link to it in the left navigation bar?  It's hard to learn how to write a DTD when you can't find a spec on it. ;)

I read from your site comments list that other people have had problems locating the DTD specification on your site and they have sent e-mails to yielding no results.  I hope I have better luck.

Thanks!

Joe Khoobyar
Software Developer
Workforce Technologies