NewJour Home | NewJour: W | Search
[Prev] [Next]

Women Networking

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 06:23:44 +0100
From: Michael Uwe Moebius <m.moebius@uni-koeln.de>

Women-networking

http://www.women-networking.com/travel
(Link inactive 24 August 2004)

Travel without hassle! Women-networking.com's Travel Guide features the
best, hardest-working, and most practical travel resources of the web on
one page - from flight tracking to updating your passport - all one one
page. Other features include "The 10 Commandments of Travel" "Virtual Prep
- How to use the internet before you go - a sample trip" PLUS our Weekend
Passport series - a weekly feature that lets you virtually travel the
globe from your desktop - every week a new location!

http://www.women-networking.com/travel/
(Link inactive 24 August 2004)

Our Weekend Passports take the place of our Monday through Friday service.

We virtually visit a random location on the globe every weekend. Whether
it is Jamaica, the North Pole, or New Orleans, we sift through hundreds of
sites to bring you the most unusual, breathtaking, comprehensive and fun.

e-mail:  hollyv@neis.net