NewJour Home | NewJour: M | Search
[Prev] [Next]

Materials Management in Health Care

Subject: Materials Management in Health Care
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:50:23 -0500 (EST)

Materials Management in Health Care

http://www.matmanmag.com/mat-home.html
(Link inactive 15 June 2004)

http://www.matmanmag.com/matmanmag/index.jsp
(Link active 5 October 2004)

Materials Management in Health Care is a monthly electronic magazine
published by the American Society for Healthcare Materials Management
(ASHMM). ASHMM is the leading national society for executives in the
health care material resources profession and prepares our members to be
well-qualified in this field.  Through networking, education, recognition,
information and advocacy, ASHMM fills the professional needs of our
members and related professionals.

ASHMM embraces excellence in the delivery of all our products and services
and is recognized as the foremost authority on all issues pertaining to
the health care materiel resources profession. The society proactively
helps members in the transition of the material resources field and in
managing change. The society operates from the core values of vision,
integrity, excellence, risk taking and strategic partnering.  ASHMM is a
personal membership group of the American Hospital Association.

Recent Contents:

			   Staying Alive
                           Materials managers pitch in to save small
			   hospitals

                           Fast friends
                           OR and CS were worlds apart--now they're
                           inseparable

                           Supply Prices Slip

                           Central Intelligence
                           Unlock the budget approval