NewJour Home | NewJour: K | Search
[Prev] [Next]

Kleinman Report

Forwarded message:
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 11:21:05 +0100
From: m.moebius@uni-koeln.de (Michael Uwe Moebius)
Subject: Kleinman Report

From: "Geoffrey Kleinman" <geoff@kleinman.com>
To: report@kleinman.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 08:48:31 +0000
Subject: The Kleinman Report  4/1/96

-------------------The Kleinman Report--------------------------
----quality online information provider since 1988----

Every time I hear about a crazy bill that is making its way through
Congress, I thumb through the phone book trying to figure out who exactly
is my representative and how exactly do I get in touch with them.

To that end I was delighted when I happened upon Zipper. (It gets its name
from "zip codes" not blue jeans)

Zipper allows you to enter your zip code and find out the name, address,
phone number, and (if they are wired) e-mail address of your
representatives.

Zipper is at:

http://www.stardot.com/zipper/
(Link inactive 4 June 2004)

And if you want to see how they voted on those crazy bills check out:

http://www.timeinc.com/cgi-bin/congress-votes
(Link inactive 4 June 2004)

Please direct your questions to geoff@kleinman.com
Copyright 1996 by Geoffrey Kleinman. All Rights Reserved.

Geoffrey Kleinman
geoff@kleinman.com
http://www.kleinman.com
drivers training for the information superhighway (sm)