NewJour Home | NewJour: F | Search
[Prev] [Next]

Freelance Success

Subject: Freelance Success
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 18:25:10 -0400 (EDT)

Freelance Success

http://www.freelancesuccess.com

The only publication for the professional freelance nonfiction writer and
those serious about joining the ranks of those who earn a decent living
from writing.

Want to know about writing opportunities you’ve never considered,such as
publishing booklets and writing corporate biographies?

Interested in top-paying magazine markets? Want to know who needs what,
where and when?

>From our interviews with top editors, you can learn how to get published
in prestigious magazines such as Esquire, Smithsonian, Family Circle,
Harper’s, Entertainment Weekly. With our Market Guide reports and Editor
Interviews, you’ll stay up to date on the best-paying markets -- every
week by e-mail or every month by postal mail.

There is a fee for the newsletter.

Contact:

T. MEars
Email: editor@freelancesuccess.com