NewJour Home | NewJour: F | Search
[Prev] [Next]

Feed

-- Begin filtered message --

 From newjour-owner@ccat.sas.upenn.edu  Wed May 21 00:10:26 1997
 Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 00:24:09 GMT
 From: owner-newjour@ccat.sas.upenn.edu
 Subject:  Feed
 Sender: owner-newjour@ccat.sas.upenn.edu
 To: undisclosed-recipients:;

 Forwarded message:
 Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 15:35:20 +0200
 From: Michael Uwe Moebius <m.moebius@uni-koeln.de>

 Feed

 http://www.feedmag.com
 (Link inactive 13 May 2004)

 FEED, the Web's leading journal of thought and opinion, will host an
 electronic roundtable on women icons, called "Becoming Her."  The
 conversation will focus on the changing iconography of women, addressing
 the archetypes already in place and pop culture.

 Besides our redesign, the latest news here at FEED is that this month's
 Harper's Magazine features Chris Lehmann's article, "That Old Time
 Religion," which originally ran here at FEED in March. You'll also notice
 that Barnes and Noble is now the exclusive bookseller for the FEED site;
 our Commerce Links will point you directly to related books that you can
 purchase from Barnes and Noble's web site.

 You may want to read through our press releases describing our
 partnerships with The New York Times Electronic Media Company and Wired
 News.  Want to know more about the wonderful people who bring you FEED?
 Our Masthead offers a peek at the folks behind the curtain, and the
 Contributors Notes give a good sense of who is writing for FEED. If you
 like what you see here, you might want to subscribe to our weekly FEED
 newsletter.

 Steven Johnson, Editor in Chief

-- End of filtered message --