NewJour Home | NewJour: A | Search
[Prev] [Next]

ACC Sports Journal

Kallan D Resnick wrote:
From: kallan@sas.upenn.edu (Kallan D Resnick)
Subject: ACC Sports Journal
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 22:34:37 -0500 (EST)

ACC SPORTS JOURNAL

http://archer.catalogue.com/accsports/
(Link inactive 6 April 2004)

http://www.accsports.com/
(Link active 6 April 2004)

SPORTS FANS, LISTEN UP!...

what they tell you: who won

What We Tell You: Why and how they won.  And why they'll win again, or
won't.

what they tell you: who scored the most points

What We Tell You: Who plays defense, who works hard in practice, who
loafs and complains, who leads by example plus who scored the most
points.

what they give you: glorified press releases, watered-down information
that won't ruffle anyone's feathers.

What We Give You: The truth as we find it, no matter who likes it - or
who doesn't!

Need More Convincing?

In Every Issue...

- ACC Area sports info that your local newspaper can't - or won't - give you.

- A no-nonsense objective viewpoint you can't find in booster publications.

- Columns, features and analysis from some of the top sportswriters in
the ACC Area.

- The most thorough, complete and current recruiting information
available anywhere!